The Optelec ClearReader+ Advanced includes the Optelec ClearReader+ and Magnification Feature Pack. The Magnification Feature Pack expands the functionality of the Optelec ClearReader+ scanning and text-to-speech reading device, and now offers electronic video magnifier and document saving capabilities. By the press of a button, low vision users can both view and/or listen to scanned or saved text instantly and simultaneously with user-friendly controls.
Connect the Optelec ClearReader+ to any VGA monitor, TV or video magnifier and select your preferred high contrast color and text magnification using the Magnification Feature Pack. View photos and save important documents on a SD memory card or USB flash drive for later reference.
You can also use the Magnification Feature Pack and ClearReader+ with voice-only menu options. Blind users will be able to utilize the intuitive interface control to hear documents read aloud with preferred settings, and save materials with expandable memory options.
The Optelec ClearReader+ Advanced combines ease of use, video magnification, high quality multilingual speech output, and fast text-to-speech recognition technology with an attractive portable design. The Optelec ClearReader+ Magnification Feature Pack is also available separately for existing ClearReader+ users.
- Modern design with a retro look and feel
- Quality of sound
- Excellent OCR performance on difficult brochures, flyers and newspaper columns
- Intuitive user interface
- Battery operated up to 5 hours
- Modularity and ability to upgrade as technology advances
- No fan for less noise and quiet when in use
- Multiple languages integrated
- 4 pre-selected reading voices (US Samantha, US Tom, Mexican Spanish Paulina, Canadian French Julie)
- 42 total different voices available, in 29 languages with 3 in American English and 2 in Spanish
- Photo and text mode (column and line view)
- 12 selectable high contrast colors
- Up to 16 X magnification of the original document
- 3 menu options (advanced, basic, voice-only)
- 2 font options (Arial and Verdana)
- Save text, photos or books
- Expandable memory on SD card or USB drive
- 3 saving options (save without voice label, save with voice label, save book)
- 2 word highlight options (block or box)