Discover the power of using an ultra-slim electronic video magnifier. The Optelec Compactmini is the smallest and lightest electronic video magnifier offered by Optelec, designed as a simple and effective, high contrast alternative to a traditional optical magnifier. Read medicine labels, airline tickets, restaurant menus or price tags; the Compactmini delivers convenience in a modern, pocket-sized solution.
- Adjustable magnification of 2X, 5X, 8X, and 11X
- 3.5-inch full color screen
- Multiple high contrast viewing options
- Stored personal settings
- Pocket-sized, lightweight at only 4.7 oz.
- Centrally positioned camera for intuitive reading
- Reading stand for steading reading position
- Snapshot / freeze frame mode
- Protective carrying case and wrist strap (included)
- 3-hour rechargeable battery; auto-shut off to retain battery life
- 2-year standard warranty
Experience a revolutionary breakthrough in electronic hand-held low vision technology with the Optelec Compact 5 HD portable video magnifier. Lightweight, always in focus and easy to use, the Compact 5 HD offers two different ergonomic reading positions. In High Definition, you can now read from glossy magazines, letters, displays or price tags in both the lowest and widest continuous magnification range available. To meet your specific needs, each low vision setting can be customized and saved through a special large icon menu. A true replacement of the traditional optical magnifier.
- Continuous magnification of 1.5X to 18X
- 8 megapixel High Definition and Auto-Focus camera for sharp, clear image quality
- 5-inch High Definition widescreen display
- Two ergonomic positions: Closed for on-the-go, or raised screen for perfect angle and a steady position
- 4 times increased field of view compared to traditional electronic hand-held magnifiers
- 3 times higher resolution quality in all magnification levels
- Patented indirect camera lighting system to eliminate glare when reading glossy materials
- Large icon menu to save user settings
- 16 high contrast viewing modes and adjustable brightness
- Snapshot/freeze frame with continuous zoom capability
- Portable and lightweight at only 10.4 oz.
- 3-hour rechargeable battery; large icon battery status
- Leather carrying case and wrist strap (included)
- 2-year standard warranty
The Optelec Compact 7 HD is the newest, truly portable 7-inch widescreen electronic video magnifier with High Definition image quality, extreme simplicity and an attractive style. Integrating the largest screen available in the Optelec Compact product family, it is still small enough to easily carry from one location to another.
The high contrast widescreen provides an increased field of view and the ability to see even more of the material compared to traditional portable magnifiers. You can rely on the ultra sharp High Definition and Auto-Focus camera with a patented LED lighting system for even, glare-free illumination to deliver the best available image quality. Reading newspapers, letters or viewing photos anywhere at home, in the office, at school or on holiday is easier than ever!
- Continuous magnification of 2X - 24X
- 7-inch High Definition full color TFT widescreen display
- Immediate reading with “one-touch” to open and power on
- 4-hour continuous use rechargeable battery; large icon battery status
- Patented indirect camera LED lighting system for even, glare-free illumination
- 8-megapixel High Definition and Auto-Focus camera
- Large icon settings and information menu to save user settings
- Adjustable brightness with full color photo mode and 16 high contrast color combinations
- Two reading positions
- Snapshot function with audio indication sounds
- Carrying case, wrist strap and a microfiber screen cleaning cloth
- Portable and lightweight at only 1.4lbs (22.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.1 x 1.1 inches
- 2-year standard warranty
Rediscover the joys of reading anytime and anywhere with the Optelec ClearReader+, combining fast text recognition, a choice of high quality naturally sounding voices, and, all in an attractive portable design.
To read any printed text by dictation, the Optelec ClearReader+ device integrates ease-of-use with a high-quality, multilingual voice output and fast optical character recognition (OCR) and text-to-speech recognition technology, all within a sleek and retro design. With only five controls, the Optelec ClearReader+ is one of the most intuitive and user-friendly text-to-speech devices available.
The Optelec ClearReader+ Advanced includes the Optelec ClearReader+ and Magnification Feature Pack. The Magnification Feature Pack expands the functionality of the Optelec ClearReader+ scanning and text-to-speech reading device, and now offers electronic video magnifier and document saving capabilities. By the press of a button, low vision users can both view and/or listen to scanned or saved text instantly and simultaneously with user-friendly controls.
Connect the Optelec ClearReader+ to any VGA monitor, TV or video magnifier and select your preferred high contrast color and text magnification using the Magnification Feature Pack. View photos and save important documents on a SD memory card or USB flash drive for later reference.
Dolphin Guide Software
Simple computing for people with a visual impairment:
Desktop Video Magnification at Its Best
The TOPAZ® desktop video magnifier provides a clear, crisp image on a 17-inch monitor or widescreen 20-, 22-, and 24-inch monitors for more magnified text on the screen. The large work surface is illuminated with long life LEDs, and the forward-mounted camera is 8.25 inches above the table, providing ample room for long sessions of reading, writing, or enjoying your favorite hobby.
Simple to Use, Yet Packed with Features
Just flip the switch to turn on the TOPAZ, and three dials are all you need for your basic video magnification functions – increase and decrease magnification, step through the enhanced color modes, and adjust brightness.
Freeze Frame Feature
Need to reference a phone number as you dial it? Just point to it with your finger, and press the Freeze Frame button. You’ve got it fixed on the screen and both hands are free for the phone.
When working at high magnification, it can be difficult to find your place on the page. The TOPAZ Find feature makes it a snap. Just press the Find button to zoom out for an overview of your page. Crosshairs make it easy to center the section of interest. Then release the button to zoom back in to your working magnification level.