Discover the power of using an ultra-slim electronic video magnifier. The Optelec Compactmini is the smallest and lightest electronic video magnifier offered by Optelec, designed as a simple and effective, high contrast alternative to a traditional optical magnifier. Read medicine labels, airline tickets, restaurant menus or price tags; the Compactmini delivers convenience in a modern, pocket-sized solution.
- Adjustable magnification of 2X, 5X, 8X, and 11X
- 3.5-inch full color screen
- Multiple high contrast viewing options
- Stored personal settings
- Pocket-sized, lightweight at only 4.7 oz.
- Centrally positioned camera for intuitive reading
- Reading stand for steading reading position
- Snapshot / freeze frame mode
- Protective carrying case and wrist strap (included)
- 3-hour rechargeable battery; auto-shut off to retain battery life
- 2-year standard warranty
The Optelec Compact+ portable video magnifier is the perfect combination of sophisticated design and functionality. Take the Compact+ on the go to read price labels, maps, bus schedules, directions and your favorite restaurant menus. Portable and lightweight for the active individual, magnify your text and images with ease and convenience.
- One-button simplicity control
- Adjustable magnification of 5X, 7.5X and 10X
- 4.3-inch widescreen full-color display
- Five high contrast viewing options available
- Snapshot / freeze frame mode
- Adjustable center camera for reading or quick writing
- Collapsible handle for comfortable reading convenience
- Portable and lightweight at only 10.6 oz.
- Leather carrying case (included)
- Available in six different colors
- 3-hour rechargeable AA battery pack (included)
- 2-year standard warranty
The Optelec MultiView is a transportable, multipurpose video magnifier for document reading, distance and self-viewing with a versatile 3-in-1 flexible camera. The MultiView is designed to fit conveniently on any workstation and allows for simple transit and easy storage using the integrated handle. Users can focus on a wide range of activities including reading, writing, hobbies, needlework, or painting. Alternatively, tilt and rotate the camera for self-viewing grooming, or for distance viewing around the room.
- Adjustable magnification of 3.5X to 79X
- 19-inch full color wide screen
- Flexible 3-in-1 camera for near, self or distance viewing
- Multiple high contrast viewing modes and adjustable brightness
- Tilt-and-swivel stable camera head for left and right-handed use
- Transportable and simple to set-up
- Ultra-slim, smooth gliding XY reading table for increased reading speed and comfort
- Auto-focus camera and focus lock for writing or hobbies
- User-friendly, intuitively located control panel with high contrast buttons
- Protective, travel case with wheels (sold separately)
- Weight: 27.5 lbs. without case; 40.4 lbs. with case
- 2-year standard warranty
The Optelec TwinView is the first 24-inch full High Definition low vision monitor designed for students and professionals who work with a PC and also need magnification. The TwinView combines the images of a desktop vide magnifier, such as the Optelec ClearView+, and a PC simultaneously on one monitor with intelligent, fully automatic split-screen capability. With just a few user-friendly controls, productivity is improved by more overview, less toggling and advanced functionality.
- 24-inch High Definition widescreen monitor with a matte screen finish
- Adjustable magnification of 1X up to 95X and multiple high contrast viewing options (only with the ClearView+)
- Automatically adjusts the horizontal or vertical split-screen position
- Unique 178º wide viewing angle
- Free-standing, height-adjustable flexible monitor stand for a more comfortable reading posture
- Highest HD resolution image quality with split-screen (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Fast and responsive real-time split-screen (60 frames per second)
- Easy-to-use large buttons with high contrast icons
- Compatible w/ ZoomText (>v. 9.4) or SuperNova (>v. 11.50)
- Option to mount to an off-the-shelf monitor arm or in-line with the ClearView+
- Monitor weight: 14.8 lbs with stand; 8.8 lbs without stand
- 3-year standard warranty
Does low vision keep you from the activities you love?
Regain your independence with the Optelec ClearView+ desktop video magnifier. Read your morning newspaper, view family photos, enjoy hobbies, complete crossword puzzles or write checks with the touch of a button. The unique modular design allows you to customize a system to best meet your personal vision, usability and comfort needs. Ideal for extended reading and writing.
Multiple Models Customized for YOU
- Tailor-make your ClearView+ and include up-gradable features for your specific eye condition
- Exchange modules to grow with you as needs or uses may change
- Quality and instant in-home service and demonstration
Proper Posture for Optimal Viewing
- Controls are on the reading table to help avoid fatigue from continuous arm lifting when changing magnification, contrast and brightness
- 5-directional Ultra Flexible Arm allows you to adjust the monitor to your preferred reading distance and angle
- Lowest reading table allows a comfortable and natural reading posture
Easy-to-Use with One Master Dial
- Adjust the image or text with one button
- Smoothly move the Easy-Glide Reading table in any direction and lock without force by a "one-touch" electronic brake
- Advanced functionality, yet easy to use
High Definition that Brings Life into Focus from 1X-95X
- Exceptional quality, true color, smooth character edges, and minimum fading decreases eye fatigue
- 30% more adjustable brightness and sharper contrast backgrounds thanany other video magnifier
- Always-In-Focus technology for crisp clear focus and magnification level even while being moved on the reading table
- Optimized position of light sources for even illumination without a distracting reflection
Optelec offers the ONLY desktop video magnifier that can be custom configured to your exact needs and budget. We can help you get started today!
Step 1: Choose a monitor size
5 options available: 24" High Definition Widescreen, 24" TwinView PC Split-Screen, 22" Widescreen, and 18.5" Widescreen
Step 2: Choose your model type
3 options available: High Definition Color, True Color, Black & White
Step 3: Select your advanced features
2 optional upgrades: Basic Feature Pack, Advanced Feature Pack
Enjoy faster reading for longer periods of time!
The MAGic® Large Print Keyboard provides low vision users with an easy-to-read keyboard with 22 dedicated MAGic keys that make learning and using MAGic screen magnification software easier than ever.
Easy on the Eyes
Bold high contrast keys with oversized characters provide fast, accurate typing with less of the eye fatigue experienced when straining to locate keys on standard keyboards.
One Touch Access to MAGic features
The most-used functions of MAGic screen magnification software are preassigned to single keys to provide quick access to these features. Press a single key to launch MAGic. Quickly zoom out to 1x to check formatting, and then return to your working magnification level. Toggle on and off visual enhancements for mouse, cursor, and focus tracking. Adjust reading speed on the fly. Control all these features and more with the 22 specialized keys, making the MAGic keyboard a true independent living aid.
Read more about MAGic screen magnification software.
Keys Reserved for User Assignment
The M1, M2, and M3 keys are intentionally unassigned, allowing individual users to assign them to their favorite MAGic functions. They can also be assigned to user-created shortcuts and Windows commands available in the MAGic keyboard manager.
Built-in Controls for Dual Monitor
The Toggle Monitor and View Locking keys improve productivity for MAGic users working with different applications in two independent monitors.
Benefits for JAWS® Users
While the keyboard enhances functionality for MAGic users, it is also designed with JAWS screen reading software users in mind. Several keys have already been assigned in JAWS to features such as adjusting speech rate and bringing up the Links List and the Research It tool. Other MAGic keyboard feature keys can be assigned JAWS functionality through the keyboard manager of JAWS.
High-Definition Text, Dual-Monitor Support, and Customizable Speech are Just the Beginning
MAGic opens up a whole new world of computing to low vision users. Whether you are surfing the Web, creating a document, e-mailing, or engaging in social networking, MAGic provides you the tools you need to work more efficiently.
MAGic’s high-definition text delivers smooth, crisp letters for all fonts, even at the highest magnification. MAGic features 46 magnification levels from 1x to 36x. Built-in training tools, text and audio training, talking installation, online Help, and context-sensitive Help work together to make MAGic extremely easy to learn and use.
MAGic with Speech features built-in human-sounding voices that you control independently for speaking text, mouse echo, and typing echo. Speech On Demand™ lets you easily access this aid only when you need it.
Features at a Glance:
- 46 magnification levels from 1x to 36x
- High-definition text provides crisp fonts for hours of comfortable use
- High-definition mouse and cursor enhancement options
- Built-in color enhancements eliminate glare and increase contrast
- Unique productivity tools that enable users to excel at their jobs
- Dual-monitor & Citrix Remote Access support for greater workplace opportunities - learn more
- Speech option adds human-sounding voices to speak text and echo user actions
Desktop Video Magnification at Its Best
The TOPAZ® desktop video magnifier provides a clear, crisp image on a 17-inch monitor or widescreen 20-, 22-, and 24-inch monitors for more magnified text on the screen. The large work surface is illuminated with long life LEDs, and the forward-mounted camera is 8.25 inches above the table, providing ample room for long sessions of reading, writing, or enjoying your favorite hobby.
Simple to Use, Yet Packed with Features
Just flip the switch to turn on the TOPAZ, and three dials are all you need for your basic video magnification functions – increase and decrease magnification, step through the enhanced color modes, and adjust brightness.
Freeze Frame Feature
Need to reference a phone number as you dial it? Just point to it with your finger, and press the Freeze Frame button. You’ve got it fixed on the screen and both hands are free for the phone.
When working at high magnification, it can be difficult to find your place on the page. The TOPAZ Find feature makes it a snap. Just press the Find button to zoom out for an overview of your page. Crosshairs make it easy to center the section of interest. Then release the button to zoom back in to your working magnification level.