On the Go
The lightweight TOPAZ® PHD offers the comfort and productivity features of a desktop video magnifier but folds away like a laptop. With auto-focus, a wide magnification range, intuitive controls, six default and 27 customizable high-contrast color modes, and adjustable reading lines and masks, the new TOPAZ PHD offers the freedom to independently read and view the details that matter in the home, office, classroom, or on the go.
- Brilliant image quality that is easy to read at all magnification levels with magnification to 31 times (on a 15-inch monitor; up to 24 times on a 12-inch monitor)
- Lightweight, collapsible, portable design
- Choice of monitor sizes: 12-inch or 15-inch
- Auto-focus camera
- Six default and 27 configurable screen color modes for a total of 33
- Document reading and self-viewing modes
- Over 9 inches of working space to write and work comfortably
- Adjustable reference lines and masks to easily keep your place and reduce glare
- Find function to quickly zoom out, locate the next area of interest, and zoom back in
- SD Card slot to quickly store images
- USB PC connectivity when used with GEM® software
The Optelec Compact 4 HD is the first High Definition video magnifier that uniquely combines all the benefits of a hand-held and dome magnifier in a single design for a comfortable reading experience.
Use in combination with the detachable magnetic stand, and the Compact 4 HD’s special soft-touch coating is easy to grip and slides effortlessly over letters, books, magazines and photographs at an angled raised position. Without the stand, it becomes a pocket-sized, thin and lightweight magnifier for use on the go. Adjust the display settings to meet your specific needs by using the special large icon menu.
- Two parts incorporated in a single design and consisting of a viewer and detachable magnetic stand
- Continuous magnification of 1.7X to 12X
- High Definition auto-focus camera for superior images and intuitive reading
- 4.3-inch full color TFT widescreen display
- High contrast viewing modes for easier reading (set up to 4 combinations from a possible choice of 16)
- Angled screen for comfortable viewing (when positioned on the detachable stand)
- Designed to move smoothly over reading materials or hold for use on the go
- Innovative LED lighting design for even illumination
- Snapshot function with audio indication sounds
- Large icon settings and information menu
- 3-hour continuous use rechargeable battery; large icon battery status
- Portable and lightweight at only:
- Viewer: 8.7 ounces
- Viewer with stand: 13.6 ounces
- Viewer: 5.1 x 3.2 x 1.1 inches
- Viewer with stand: 5.1 x 3.7 x 2.9 inches
- 2-year standard warranty
The ZoomText Large Print Keyboard is designed for anyone who struggles to see the lettering on their keyboard. The new ZoomText Large-Print Keyboard makes typing faster and easier than ever before. Each key and button label is easy to see, even in low light, thanks to its 36-point text and choice of high-contrast color schemes: "Black-on- Yellow" or "White-on-Black".
The ZoomText Large-Print Keyboard also provides quick access to ZoomText features. Eighteen dedicated buttons allow you to instantly start ZoomText, change magnification levels, toggle screen enhancements, launch AppReader and DocReader, and more, all without having to memorize hotkeys. You can even reassign each feature key to your choice of ZoomText commands, Internet and multimedia commands, or to open an application, document or web page.
The new Journey says from and for the visually impaired better than any product MagniSight has ever produced. Since 1990, MagniSight has been providing solutions for the visually impaired. We have also been honored with the contract to provide video magnifiers to America's visually impaired veterans. During this time, we have come to appreciate more and more what the MagniSight product means to this very special group of people. The new Journey simply represents everything we have learned so far.
Blending award winning design and new technology, the Eclipse Touch delivers another 'world first' with the integration of touch screen to its compact desktop range. This unique product is intuitive and simple to use. The crisp image quality and its high reading speed technology is achieved with Ash's unique blend of premium electronics, optics and patented product design. Personal preferences can be simply chosen to suit your specific needs through the new touch screen controls. Move the unit around with unrivalled ease with its compact folding and lightweight design. There is no assembly or set up configuration required! Full color and continuous auto focus with semi-colors, line-markers and overview mode, the Eclipse is a powerful performer in the home, work, or educational environment. The Eclipse Touch has an integrated 15" high brightness, high contrast TFT display that is ergonomically positioned at optimum head height for comfortable reading.
The new Prisma AF (Auto Focus) introduces a new level of simplicity and ease of use, with the integration of full autofocus technology to the Prisma product line. Now you can enjoy a broad range of magnification levels and a premium image quality with the touch of a button. Simple to connect and intuitive to use, its discrete design and light weight [less than 1.3 Kg or 2.8 pounds], means it can be easily moved or relocated in a position to best suit your needs. The advanced image processing from ASH enhances the image quality to deliver a welldefined and smoothly magnified image in a variety of modes. Having premium image quality decreases eye fatigue, so you can read more quickly and comfortably for longer periods of times. Reading and writing are so easily achieved with this simple and robust design. Hobbies that had become too difficult to maintain can once more be enjoyed with the Prisma AF.
Simple talking computers for people with sight loss
ZoomText Magnifier is an advanced screen magnification program that enlarges and enhances everything on the computer screen, making your computer easier to see and use. ZoomText Magnifier/Reader is a fully integrated magnification and screen reading program that enlarges, enhances and reads aloud everything on the computer screen.
This powerful portable magnifier gives you the power of a desktop video magnifier, with the freedom of a portable product. Olympia provides maximum flexibility and control including a wide range of magnification settings, adjustable brightness, and a tilted screen to reduce glare. Enjoy hours of reading for work, school or pleasure on the built-in 7" display. You'll want to keep the versatile Olympia with you at home or while traveling. Experience even greater magnification levels by connecting Olympia to any compatible TV monitor. And, we've included a writing stand so you can easily fill out forms, complete homework, and write letters and checks.
Our wide screen view and tilted screen make it easier to read and write in a variety of circumstances. Choose color, positive or negative text, or yellow on blue viewing mode and adjust brightness to meet your visual needs. There is no assembly or set up requited. With the carrying case, battery pack, and optional car charger you can take it anywhere.
The Optelec Compact+ portable video magnifier is the perfect combination of sophisticated design and functionality. Take the Compact+ on the go to read price labels, maps, bus schedules, directions and your favorite restaurant menus. Portable and lightweight for the active individual, magnify your text and images with ease and convenience.
- One-button simplicity control
- Adjustable magnification of 5X, 7.5X and 10X
- 4.3-inch widescreen full-color display
- Five high contrast viewing options available
- Snapshot / freeze frame mode
- Adjustable center camera for reading or quick writing
- Collapsible handle for comfortable reading convenience
- Portable and lightweight at only 10.6 oz.
- Leather carrying case (included)
- Available in six different colors
- 3-hour rechargeable AA battery pack (included)
- 2-year standard warranty